A one-stop solution for all your analytical testing needs
Our analytical teams are highly experienced in method development, transfer, validation, and verification against regulatory compendia such as USP and/or EP for raw material / finished product analysis, ICH for stability storage and testing, etc.
Bora offers a full-service, comprehensive range of analytical development and testing services to support your pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, and packaging projects including:
- Raw material analysis
- In-process control (IPC) analysis
- Final blend uniformity analysis
- Final release testing
- Stability storage and testing
- Microbiology quality control testing
World-class instrumentation and equipment
Bora’s quality system and standard operating procedures operate under cGMP standards and our computer systems comply with 21CFR part 11 requirements.
Owing to Bora’s extensive experience and dedication to quality, our teams excel at successfully transferring drug product development projects into commercial cGMP batch supply with audited regulatory compliance.
Our world-class instrumentation and equipment include:
- Liquid Chromatography (HPLC/UPLC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Ion Chromatography (IC)
- Capillary Electrophoresis Chromatography (CE)
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Spectrophotometry (UV, NIR, FTIR, Raman)
- Laser Particle Sizer
- Karl Fischer Volumetric/ Coulometric Titration
- Dissolution with autosampler
- Disintegration apparatus
- pH meter/Conductivity meter
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Thermogravimetry (TGA)
- Melting point analyzer
- Physical property (Hardness, Friability)
Looking for a trusted partner to bring your breakthrough drug successfully to the market?
Our team is here to discuss how you can gain competitive advantage by gearing Bora’s rich and diverse manufacturing and packaging expertise towards your commercial success.